Who will take the reins when you leave? One of your greatest legacies is a well-thought-out plan that helps put in place the leadership that your company needs to continue for years to come.
BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING
- What happens to my business if I become incapacitated or when I die?
- Who will manage my business if I become incapacitated or when I die?
- How will the ownership of my business be transferred if I become incapacitated or when I die?
- What method of transfer will allow for lower taxes when transferring my business to family members or employees?
- Will my business continue to exist or will it be liquidated if something happens to me?
- What are my retirement goals, and what level of assets will my retirement require?
- What is my business worth today?
Developing and implementing a business succession plan is a crucial business decision and one that should not be taken lightly. The primary tools for business succession planning are buy-sell agreements, non-compete agreements, consultation contracts, and living trusts. These are just a few points and do not include all the services surrounding business succession planning.
We would love to assist you and your family. Contact our Law Firm Today!
For Appointments Our Office Hours Are:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Consultations & Fees
S. Dixon Law Offices, LLC offers flat fee pricing for all of our services. Please call us at 404.445.0028 to schedule a consultation and learn about our flat fee pricing.