Beneficiary Protection Planning
The definition of Beneficiary Protection Planning is doing whatever it takes to ensure that your family lives in harmony when you are gone and that the inheritance that you leave will protect, improve, and enhance the lives of your beneficiaries.
The estate plan that you design for the family’s maintenance and protection should address the following issues:
- Who will serve as the best “back-up parents” for my minor children and provide my children with loving care and a nurturing environment?
- How can my beneficiaries be protected from potential future divorces, creditors, lawsuits and financial predators?
- What values do I want leave my children?
- How can I best provide for my beneficiaries who have special needs or disabilities?
- How can I safeguard the inheritances for my beneficiaries who lack the ability to manage their inheritances?
For Appointments Our Office Hours Are:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Consultations & Fees
S. Dixon Law Offices, LLC offers flat fee pricing for all of our services. Please call us at 404.445.0028 to schedule a consultation and learn about our flat fee pricing.